Thu, May 05|
Small Business Marketing Boot Camp
Level up your marketing in 2022!
Time & Location
May 05, 2022, 10:00 AM HST – May 06, 2022, 10:00 AM HST
About the Event
Join the Enterprising Women of Color (EWOC) Business Center for a new high-impact small business marketing boot camp. Each week you will meet in a live virtual format (Zoom) for a 90-minute workshop session. You will have the opportunity to learn from our coaches, on topics like:
- How to apply strategy to your marketing and design your strategic marketing plan.
- Time hacks and tips to devise a system that makes your marketing more manageable.
- How to create engaging content for your social media.
BIG WINS FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS:
· Tackle your marketing and make significant progress on this part of your business.
· Receive real-time feedback from your coaches and other business owners in a supportive environment.
· You will be creating new relationships - learning and sharing best practices with other business owners.
· Walk away with a better understanding of your marketing capacity vs. how, when, and why to outsource marketing support.
The best part is that The Center wants to sponsor you for this 3-month marketing boot camp.
Space is limited to 20 participants accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Cohort 4: Every Thursday, starting May 5 through July 28 [10:00 am - 11:30 pm HST]
The Cohort will be limited to 20 participants on a first-come, first-serve basis
The deadline to register is Friday, March 25, 12:00 pm HST or when the limit is reached, whichever occurs first.
If this day/time does not work for you, we will also be offering alternate options in upcoming cohorts 5 & 6.
Register HERE: https://form.jotform.com/220657816522154
Questions? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ryan Mae Sweeney is the Director/Strategy & Digital Marketing at Heinrich & Bullard Marketing. She has worked with a diversity of businesses over the last 15 years in Hawaii to create integrated, multi-media campaigns that deliver results. Her experience includes working both on the client and agency sides. With a unique understanding of both the sales and marketing aspects of a business, you will often find her rolling up her sleeves with your team and building comprehensive strategies with effective communication plans. She has developed and implemented successful marketing plans for clients such as Iron Chef Morimoto, The Hawaii Symphony Orchestra, Team Clean Hawaii, The Mina Group, The Honolulu Club, Mountain Apple Co., Magic Space Entertainment, Ballet Hawaii, and Master Zhi Gang Sha. She has been lauded for her work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association of Hawaii and in 2016 was recognized as one of PBN’s Forty Under 40.