Tue, Oct 19|
SBA webinar: Small Business Opportunities w/ General Services Administration
Have you every considered selling your product or service to the biggest buyer in the world? The Federal Government? Sign up to learn how!
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM HST
About the Event
Pamela Smith-Cressel, Director, Office of Business Utilization – Pacific Region will discuss contracting opportunities, the process, & resources available.
- What does GSA do?
- Understand how the Federal Government makes their buying decisions
- Learn what GSA buys
- Learn how to sell to and through GSA
- Understand how to market to our agency
- Provide advocacy resources
- Identify GSA sources of support
Featuring MBDA EWOC Director, Shan Wirt
This session will be followed up with another webinar with additional information on Tuesday, November 2nd at 9-11:00am HST. There will be a seperate registration for this session to follow.
- Learn about options to partnering with GSA
- Review steps to successful partnering relationships
- Learn how to locate new opportunities
- Access tools for success
- Obtain helpful guidance
- Identify support and access to more information