top of page
Tue, Oct 19|
SBA webinar: Small Business Opportunities w/ General Services Administration
Have you every considered selling your product or service to the biggest buyer in the world? The Federal Government? Sign up to learn how!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM HST
About the Event
Pamela Smith-Cressel, Director, Office of Business Utilization – Pacific Region will discuss contracting opportunities, the process, & resources available.
- What does GSA do?
- Understand how the Federal Government makes their buying decisions
- Learn what GSA buys
- Learn how to sell to and through GSA
- Understand how to market to our agency
- Provide advocacy resources
- Identify GSA sources of support
Featuring MBDA EWOC Director, Shan Wirt
This session will be followed up with another webinar with additional information on Tuesday, November 2nd at 9-11:00am HST. There will be a seperate registration for this session to follow.
- Learn about options to partnering with GSA
- Review steps to successful partnering relationships
- Learn how to locate new opportunities
- Access tools for success
- Obtain helpful guidance
- Identify support and access to more information
bottom of page