Tue, Nov 01|
Marketing Bootcamp 2.0
This 2-month Marketing Bootcamp duet is designed to help you with social media marketing videos and connecting the dots to your sales.
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM HST
About the Event
REGISTER TODAY for the 2-month Marketing Bootcamp duet designed to help you with social media marketing videos and connecting the dots to your sales.
*Bootcamp 1.0 is not a requirement to enroll, however cohort members who successfully completed Bootcamp 1.0 will be given priority.
IMPROVE YOUR SHORT FORMAT VIDEO
Date/Time: Tuesdays, October 4 – 25, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Join us for this month-long virtual bootcamp on conceptualizing, planning, video editing and posting short format video for social media. Learn more on topics like:
- How to conceptualize and plan for your videos.
- The pros and cons of utilizing independent software to create content vs. in app.
- Learn about dimensions and file sizes.
- Importing and exporting clips.
- Editing - specifically focused on the software inshot.
- Sourcing and using music on your videos.
- Improving the quality of your videos using tools like transitions, text/fonts, and filters.
*To get the most out of this module, you will need to pay to setup your inshot subscription; there are three options offered: monthly for $3.99, annually for $14.99, or a one time lifetime charge of $34.99.
MASTER YOUR SALES GAME
Date/Time: Tuesdays, Nov. 1 - 29, 11:00 - 12:30 pm
All of the marketing in the world wonʻt produce a successful outcome unless your sales game is equally thoughtful and well designed. Progress on in the second month to a virtual module that will help break down how to construct a strong sales process through lead generation and increasing your closing rate/sales. Whether you are working with potential clients, retail partners/buyers, sponsors or donors, gain a deeper understanding of:
- Considerations in designing your sales process with potential customers,
- How to conduct an impactful CNA (client needs analysis)
- Designing a proposal and/or sales packages.
- Contracting for the WIN.
- Tips on proposal presentations.
- Practicing and perfecting the pitch.
- Tackling the follow up.
- Keeping your potential customer engaged and connected.