Mon, Oct 30|
Get the Cash Needed to Grow Your Business
Are you passing up great business opportunities for lack of capital? Are you afraid of debt, intimidated by bankers, or too proud to borrow money? It's time to demystify debt and learn to access the capital you need!
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2023, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM HST
About the Event
Join our panel of lenders who will help to demystify debt and the loan application process.
Debt can help you finance your growth:
- Buy raw materials to fulfill a large order
- Acquire machinery to double production and enter new markets
- Provide start-up capital for a new product line
- Finance the acquisition of another business, or grab other business expansion opportunities.
It properly managed, debt can help you reach your financial goals faster.
You will learn:
- What is the "right" amount of debt?
- How lenders decide if your business is credit-worthy?
- Are all banks the same?
- When is the best time to apply for credit?
Join YWOMEN IN BUSINESS for this Access to Capital Webinar on October 30, 2023. To register click here.
For inquiries, email:
Marla M. Musick, MBDA Capital Readiness Director
Valerie Kubota, MBDA Capital Readiness Senior Manager
The Wahine in Business Program is funded by the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), Capital Readiness Program (CRP) through the Department of Treasury's State Small Business Credit Initiative
(SSBCI). CRP is a technical assistance program to help minority and other underserved entrepreneurs grow and scale their businesses.